Attend the Senior Expo at South Towne Expo in Sandy October 3-4, 2013
Reaching the Champion within...
- Special showing of the movie "Age of Champions", featuring 4 National Senior Olympic Champions. Free wrist bands for the first 1,000 attendees. Introduction from the California producer
- Interactive and Informational Healthcare Seminars brought to you by Intermountain Healthcare, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Pioneer Valley Hospital and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Flu Shots and vaccinations
- "Scoop out Fraud" Summit - Presented by Senior Medicare Patrol, Division on Aging and Adult Services and Salt Lake County Aging Services.
- Emergency Preparedness Pavilion - 72 Hour Kit givaways
- Cooking demonstrations
- FamilySearch Pavilion - brought to you by Family History Expos and FamilySearch
- Free Health Screenings - Carotid Artery, Hearing, Vision, Breathing, Dental, Bone Density, Balance and Fall and many more.
- New & Improved Hands-on Exhibits Entertainment
- Grand Prize drawing for a $1000 Visa Gift Card and many other giveaways.
The Senior Expo is Utah’s premier exhibition event where you can Explore, Learn, and Connect with resources to assist those navigating the transitions of aging. This two-day exposition will be held Thursday and Friday October 3-4, 2013 in Halls 4 and 5 at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy.
Admission is Free because of generous contributions by our sponsors.
Explore: With more than 150 booths to explore, the Senior Expo is the best setting for older adults and their families to find out first-hand about products and services available to us as we age. This year’s Senior Expo focuses on nutrition, health, wellness, retirement, housing, education, advocacy, and much more!
Learn: Opportunities are around every corner, whether it be the latest medical breakthroughs to get you back on your feet sooner or where you can volunteer in Salt Lake County, we have it all. Come learn how you can stay vibrant and active.
Connect: Meet professionals who will help you transition seamlessly thru the best phase of your life. The Senior Expo will provide “one-stop-shopping" for older adults, their families and caregivers looking to connect with valuable local resources.
This is a fun, informative, high quality event featuring a vast array of exhibitors, sponsors, products and services, seminars, workshops, activities, entertainment, raffles & drawings.
Exhibitors will be providing information on: housing, legal issues, volunteer opportunities, voting, social security, medication, Medicare, physical therapies, safety and medical equipment, travel, health related issues, home care, hospitals, nutrition, education, physical fitness, hospices, health testing, cultural activities, nutrition, finance, real estate, senior support programs of all kinds, and more.
Wheelchairs will be available free of charge at the FRONT entrance.
There are no stairs at the Expo Center.